Tuesday, July 28, 2009

David Karaffa, To My Supporters

To My Supporters.

On Monday night, Staunton City Councilman Richard Bell was elected as the Republican nominee for the 20th House District seat by the Republican chairpersons of the encompassing counties and city.

I congratulated Mr. Bell and wished him well in his campaign. I also expressed my willingness to help him in any way while on the campaign trail. I believe that Councilman Bell will represent the 20th District with strength and devotion and he has my full support.

I would like to thank all who supported me in this process. It was surely a team effort. We added to the richness of the discussion on Monday night and engaged in the issues that the Commonwealth is currently facing. I appreciate the overwhelming support and kind words from all of you who have contacted me. Some I have known for years and others I just met. This is truly an exciting time.

Many of you have expressed that I stay involved and I will. I will continue to work with the surrounding communities as we pull together and continue the momentum of individual responsibility, small government, and conservative principles.

Again, I thank all of you for your support and ask you to join me in supporting Councilman Richard Bell in November.

Sincerely,

David A. Karaffa

1 comment:

  1. Here were some of your supporters.
    http://yankeephil.blogspot.com/2009/07/davids-call-for-red-i-thought-it-was.html

    ReplyDelete